Clinton Wanted UFO Probe (The New York Post)

From: Stig_Agermose@online.pol.dk (Stig Agermose)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:51:41 -0800

Published on the site of The New York Post at November 23. URL:

http://www.nypostonline.com/news/1095.htm

Excerpt...

BILL WANTED UFO PROBE: HUBBELL BOOK

By DEBORAH ORIN

President Clinton was intrigued by UFOs and wanted to know if they
really existed, says a new book by his golfing pal, disgraced Justice
Department official Webb Hubbell.

Hubbell says finding out about UFOs was one of the top priorities
Clinton gave him in sending him over to a job as one of Attorney
General Janet Reno's top deputies.

Clinton had said, "if I put you over at Justice I want you to find the
answers to two questions for me," Hubbell recounts.

"One, who killed JFK. And two, are there UFOs."

"Clinton was dead serious. I had looked into both, but wasn't satisfied
with the answers I was getting," Hubbell adds.

<snip>

[Rest of article is on Whitewater]

Index: Bill Clinton

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a24-003.shtml   (10/31/14 16:25)